Strategic Technology Management in Hospitality - 5 - 6 October 2017
Our comprehensive two-day course has been designed to educate and inform executives about the key technology trends in our industry and the digital guest journey in order to support decision making and success. It will equip delegates with the knowledge to:
- Make informed considerations on investment decisions and their impact on the guest experience, operational performance and profitability.
- Develop a technology strategy as part of their business plan to successfully select and implement technology solutions.
- Confidently ask the right questions when considering current trends and future needs.
- Gain a broader appreciation to enable a constructive partnership between the business and IT.
- Develop sound theoretical and practical skills to confront technological change and combine transformation with innovation.
Attendees booking in advance of 28th July 2017 receive a discount on the course fee, which includes course materials, refreshments and lunch, networking drinks reception, dinner and parking permits where available.
5th October 2017 – 6th October 2017
+44 1483 686339
Cancellations notified in writing up to 10 working days before the event will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total course cost.
Cancellations notified in writing within and less than 10 working days prior to the course, will not be eligible for a refund.
Accommodation and Travel assistance - Discounted rates are available in local hotels and rooms may be available on campus – please enquire directly for more information.
Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements.
Parking permits available on request, subject to availability.